Saturday, December 1, 2007

hais , everything i do seems wrong.
cant you let me be , let me do things that i want to .
be more open-minded larhs. can anot ?
why you can , i cannot . be more fair narhs .
why other people parents can , you cannot.
cant you just like be like them ? i didnt know things
will happen this way . neither do i want things to turn out
this way . seriously , im really tired of your naggings & scolding.
it just makes me hate you even more . REALLY .


baby , i hope you will be able to read this ;



baby , i really cherish you , you are what i need most.
i promise i will hold to this relationship &
never let go . i also promise i wun be the
one saying break . I PROMISE YEA .
baby , i dont wish for forever ,
cause i know there's no such thing as forever.
i just hope for , as long we can last .
this 3 months , really happy with you yeah.
you have been really tired recently , get enough rest okay.
& i really dont want to lose you ):
you will always in my mind ; 8 letters , 3 words , 1 meaning .


ILOVEYOU



label : dont leave me , will you?





No comments: