Saturday, February 16, 2008

Went for volleyball training . kinda of boring ehs ):
last time 's training was not likedat ><
nowdays everything seems so boring to me. i didnt noe why.
Im so sick and tired of school , assignments , home , training .
EVERYTHING EVERYTHING .
Things were not like this in the past , suddenly it all changed.
Things are changing , people are changing. everything changes.

YOU make me dont feel like gg home.
YOU make me hate you MORE
YOU force me to do things i never wanted
YOU dont understand me at all

now , i finally know . My home is the place just for me
to sleep only. No more warmth , No more LOVE
<3
It is gone forever . GONEEEEEEE .
im just too tired , too tired. How i wish , i had never
been born. This world is just nothing but DARKNESS ]:
who will bring me out of darkness ? hais .


But Baby , I Still Love YOU <33.


No comments: