Friday, April 4, 2008

Very disappointed in today 's match.
Hais , i didnt tried my best . i so regret.
I believed what mr loke is true , when one person
in th team is down , everyone in the team would
be affected. likewise , today's Yongen got scolded
by coach. She is not happy den didnt played
well. Slowly everyone was down too ): Our moral
was too low , compared to Xinmin.
I admit we played well during the game wifv PHS.
I hoped that we can played better during the next match.

Next match is on monday. So scared larh , play @ YCK
sports hall. So many people watching. so stress. so tired.
I have made til this far , our effort cant be gg down the
drain. Lets tried our best in the game against WRS.
We had played with them before , we lost. ><
Its time to train hard , i promised. Cgirls jiayouuuuuu.
My hand still pain >< hais , it have been so long alr.

After match , trained to smb for lunch . Bused to Yongen
house . Take volleyball , badminton rackets and roller blade.
Played til 8 den went up her house watch tv. Bused home wifv
Yingteng. Home sweet homee.

It is time for debrief i guess.
Too disappointing , too sad , too tired.
No one cares.

Baby i miss you alot :D
I really trust you , dont break promise okays ?!

No comments: