Thursday, December 18, 2008



This post is specially for baby too.
He wrote me a veryveryvery long post.
So touched larh, haha. :D




Baby, you are my life. You make a different.
You are the one,who cheers me up when im down.



- Keep me full when im hungry.

- Keep me in your hands when im tired.
- Keep me accompany when the whole world left.
- Give me money when i do not have enough.
- Play games with me when im bored.
- Help me take bag each time we go out.
- Help me comb my hair when my hair is messy.


Thanks for treating me like the princess in your heart.
Thanks for loving me for who im.
Thanks for everything you've done.
Though, we may quarrel at times, but our love never fades
away right?! Hahaa.. Hope everything remains the same.
Still remember our promises ? We still have alot more to go.
Have faith in me, have faith in yourself. Have faith in us ok.
We can make it through, defintely. Trust me.
Dont cry when you are reading it ok, i know it is very touched.
Hahah, ok larhhhh. Hope you enjoy readinggggg.
Iloveyou! Muacks. <3

You belongs to me. Hahahahhahha.

No comments: