Wednesday, February 4, 2009








YES ! IM FINALLY DONE WITH MY PICTURES. (:

These are the photos i took recently with baby. So much.
Still have some haven upload. Yes, will try to upload more
pictures so my blog wun look so boring. Hehe.
These few days, spent my day with baby. Going town and
everywhere. It is so fun being with him. I swear I laughed
alot. Seriously alot, cant stop laughing. It really makes me
looking forward to meeting him each day. Haha !

I bet we are much more happier than before.
No quarrelling anymore. And Valentine is coming.
I really dont have an idea of what to buy for him siah.
Hopefully i can think of something memorable for him.
I LOVE HIM ALOTTTT <3

Looking forward to training too. Maybe starting to work
on next years's team? Not too sureeeeee. Update soon.
Please leave a tag behind. Lol.

No comments: