Sunday, August 1, 2010

Your the last person on my mind at night,
and the first person on my mind in the morning.
Tears fill my eyes, coldness fills my heart,
I feel as if this love is going to tear me apart.
I think of you, every time I am alone.
I need you so, to hold and to care, And all the memories of you I have,
I just wish I was there, with you again.
It takes a second to like, it takes a minute to crush,
it takes a week to love, but it takes a life time to forget.. I'm sorry i wasn't good enough for you, I
'm sorry i wasn't everything you needed,
I'm sorry i ever trusted you
Every day I smile. Every night I cry.
In between there's so much pain I wonder how I've managed to bear it at all.
You've hurt me once. You've hurt me twice. All I did was shut my eyes. For in reality that everyone can see, I love you more than you love me.
if you loved me u wouldn't had hurt me, but since u lied to me.
I guess i don't mean any thing to you.

Never thought you would do this, you prove me wrong. Takecare of yourself.
I'm sorry.

No comments: