Thursday, October 11, 2007

&&& yeaa(:
EOY finally get out of my mind.
no more stress , no more worries
for the time beinggg & i love it now.
results will be out next week . haiz
i noe i will fail my science ; chemistry ):
its so hard larhhs. i only understand some
of th questions . others were like so unknown
to me . i just have to depend on my physics now.


today volleyball training were a disaster yea?
everybody is like ?!?! haiz. i really duno what to
say larhs . i just noe th team just cant get together
as one . the bonding we used to have , is not there.
i just want th team to hold onnnnn~
i agree everybody in th team have different thinking,
just say it out and we will solve it together as a TEAM.
We are a T.E.A.M (: There's everyone and me .
& th passion tht never dies , 1 team 1 destiny .
we will be there for each other always , no matter wad ,
we are still a team . what you did will affect others .
spare a thoughts for us yeahs ? we did not blame you,
cause we noe you not in good mood and was feeling down.
& we know you did not played well today . overall did we
blame you ? As a TEAM , we noe how to be understanding
towards each other . & i noe we can do it , the bonding will
come back real soon . TEAM SPIRIT IS ALL I WANTED.
thanks mr gwee(: you will always be there.

got a long weekends luhs ~
i find life is getting bored each day by each day.
how i wish i was not born in this world.
im really very tired . really very tired.
i guess i could not hold it any longer .
i need someone to be there with me.

Label : be there for me.




No comments: