Thursday, March 20, 2008

Morning , forecd myself to get out of the bed D:
so tired larhs , dont feel like getting up , cause
my bed is no nice :x Haha . I wished school could
start later larh. Reached school , went up to the hall
for assembly. After that was P.E . We ran 3 rounds
around the school. I was FIRST :D Mr Loke was not
happy with my timing. He told me i could done much
more better . 12.48 minutes , total for the 3 laps.
Mr Loke said that i done much better when im Sec 1.
Sad larh , i want train on that . Hahha. c:

After school , get changed den went for Volleyball.
Todays' training kinda of easy. We just trained recieving
, serving and spiking only. After that was free time.
6 plus packed up , leave school at 7 plus. Reached home @ 8.

Cutie , I love you larhhhh.
I miss you D:

No comments: