Monday, March 17, 2008

Peeps , first day after the march holidays seems
so boring luh. Alot of poeple like sick or unwell eh.
First lesson : English . Only have 25 minutes of Eng.
After that is Science , Mr Gwee use that period to go
through some stuffs , then a little bit of Science .
Mr Gwee saw Esther's hand and called her to see her
after school. Aiyoyo. After recess was Maths. Luckily
i got do homework sio. If not stand outside class leh .
Miss Tan were not here for DNT today. Got 2 periods
to talk nonsense wifv friends. Haha , Assembly after that.
Saw Mr Raj , so long never see him le. I love him teaching
Maths larh deyyyy :D

After Assembly , went for th Speech&Drama Course.
First , take attendance.
Secondly , Introduction.
Third , Played Game.
Fourth , Acted thing/object out in groups.
Fifth , Debrief.
Sixth , Arrange tables&chairs.
Seventh , went t find Laogong.

4 plus go ate lunch . Slacked awhile den bused to Woodlands.
Laogong accompanied me to walk home. So nice of him <3
I love him t the maxzxzxxz :D

Sometimes , i really hope i can pretend i saw nothing.
I tried , but i cant. I really cant. I tried to think from
the other angle but things just cant get right. Tell me
what should i do ?! D:

No comments: