Friday, October 24, 2008

HAPPY 1 YEAR AND 2 MONTHS !!!


Went to baby's house in the morning. Slacked and
ordered MacDelivery. 2 plus went out, bused to Bugis
as I wanted to get some clothes and shorts. Bought one top,
one dress and one short. Haha, baby bought for me too! (:
Bused to Clarke Quay, 6 plus bused back to Bugis and took
980 back to sembawangg. Went to baby's house awhile den
went out for dinner. Baby's father drove me homeeeee.


Off to camp tomorrow [2D1N], I hope for three things.
- Hope that the camp is not boring.
- Hope that Im not alone.( Every camp , not the same group as friends)
- Hope the camp end fast.


Sorry baby,i know you'll be very boring without me.
I really want to accompany you but ... you know.
I will miss you badly. Hope you too.
I'll be back soon. (: Keep all promise okay ?

No comments: