Wednesday, October 29, 2008










Those pictures i digged them out of my documents.
Those pictures on the very top is edited ! so cool.

Went to bring my brother to school.
Went to find baby at Sembawang. 2 plus, went to Sunplaza
to have my passport photo taken. 8 pieces for 10 bucks.
So expensive lorh, like not worth . I think it is not nice lea.
No fringe and must see until ears de lorh, v uglyyy. After that,
trained to Northpoint. Had our lunch there andwalk walk around.
Trained to Sembawang, 5 plus went to fetch my brother and baby
sent me homeeeee.

Tomorrow having inline skating at 9am and training at 3pm.
Will be meeting Yingteng and Yongen for breakfast tml.
Hopefully tomorrow would be an enjoyable one.
Good luck to B'boys , hope they would win (:

Baby will be going to work very soon. Next monday i guess.
No one to accompany me liao. ): I guess i'll be boring .
I will miss him very muchhhh ! <3

Jinghui , this is specially for you derhs. Im nice righttt, to post
our photo which was taken long time ago. Haha.
You must be touched and felt honoured (:
We shall head out very soon and shop till drop .
Miss those time w with you my dear

No comments: