Tuesday, March 31, 2009










HELLO EVVERYBODY !!!
Here to update blog again (:
I've seriously enjoyed myself alot this few days.
Especially with my dearest baby, and not forgetting
My Lovely Darlingg <3. (:
I've loads of pictures to upload. Will post them each time
i blog. Will post some today. Keep visiting :)
All taken with Darling, when we went out that day.

I would like to start with what happened on last sunday.
Actually meeting baby, but he say he going out with parents
to cemetry. I finally meet my lovely darling. We've a very
enjoyable night. We only met each other 4 or 5 plus in the
late afternoon, cause it was raining so heavily. We had our
dinner at Mos, chatted alot too. Took alot of photos, over 100
i think so. Was so hilarious, seriously. Some of the photos was
really ugly and funny and we laughed at it. Haha (:
Went home at 9 , hope to meet her agian soon. Loveyou (:

School again, but this time baby didnt went school.
He overslept, after school meet baby. Accompany
him to cut his hair and have lunch at 313.
We've finally solved our misunderstanding and we're so
happy now. Reach home around 9.

Today, time in school seems very fast to past. Training today,
still okay. Vomitted, cause i guess i eat too full and went on
doing physical. Haha. nevertheless, training still've to go on.
Released at 7, wash up and coach drove me home. (:

Tomorrow will be another way, meeting baby after school.
Update again soon. Remember to tag when viewing. Thanks (:
Love baby! Missyou!

No comments: