Saturday, March 21, 2009


YOYOYOYOYOYO EVERYONE!
Here to update again. Lazy to update, lol.
Life is great but school is reopening soon.
One week just pass by so so so quickly.
I still haven rest enough lor, sighs.
I just wish that holidays can last longer.
Training today was still okay , hees.
Baby sleep until like pig lor, 4 plus den wake up.
PRO HOR? No one can sleep like him. WHahahahahxz.


Tomorrow meeting my dearest again.
Buttttt, where to go is a question. Perhaps vivo.
Haha, Love you baby. Miss you too.
My post is definitely longer and better than yours.
I good hor, donkey? =) p/s dont angry uh.
I know you wun.... Seeyou tomorrow.


I just see thru my holidays assignments.
I can tell you is ALOT !
Im just plain lazy to do lehhhh, sighs.
Teachers are really torturing us.
Hopefully i can do some by tomorrow. hee.


BYE ! Update again soon as i can. (:
Hope to catch Coming Soon ! But it is nc16.
What can i do? Haha, please tag tag tag!

No comments: