Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Heartbroken.

Why does heaven likes to make sport of people?
Why does things come after one another, and never
stop coming. I hate life now,seriously.

Just a period of one month, can change so many things.
From good things all to bad things?
Izzit , this is the way my life would be like?
My birthday is coming soon, i dont want be so sad.
But i've no choice. Help meeeeee !

Cried for the whole day, tears kept rolling down.
My eyes are now swollen and very tired.
Its so hard, i should be taking it easy. Why can't i?

Will miracles happen? Would my hopes be shattered?
What to do now, I'm really lost. I am so confused.
I dont wana get hurt again, im scare. Im tired of lies.
Would you become the past again?
I know you wun, sighs.

Someone told me, when it is lost, it is hard to find it back.
Its yours is yours, is your fate. You cant change it. So,you should move on.

Things are easy to say, but it is difficult to do.
Will time heal everything?
I find it hard not to contact you, izzit i have already used to you.
Im not used to the life w/o you. I felt so imcomplete.
I really hope you could at least treat me better... Sighs..

Hope that would be miracles.
I want you.

No comments: