Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yo everyone.
Thanks for all your tags, i promise i will be strong ok.
I will definitely pull through this. So must continue to tag ok?
Whahahhahaa, thanks ( :

Yesterday went bugis with leen and esther, 5 plus bused to sembawang.
Leen and me go find darrel they all, slackslack at blk 400+ there.
8 plus bused back to sunplaza to meet xingying,binghua and ouyang.
10 plus bused home with leen. (: Reach home, ard 1040pm.


Training today, meeting leen and xingying they all for breakfast.
See later who boxim ! Hahhhaaa. After training should also be meeting them.
Update later or tomorrow.

13 more days to my birthday ! excited. 14 more days to xingying birthday!
( happy happy*)

I want to thank them sincerely for cheering me up, asking me not to be sad
and stay w me for this period of time,they make me feel that there are still people
who cares about me.

LEEN,Esther, Lihern,Mr Gwee,Yingying
Jinghui,Cynthia,Shuhui,Ahting,Joanne,Xingying.

There are still alot of people, i forget alr. haha. ( Sorry if i missed out you)*

No comments: