Wednesday, June 17, 2009













Finally uploaded those photos, which are taken last few days.
Haha, was with Baby and co. Was at Sembawang and Zoo.
Yehhh, seriously enjoyed. :D

We went to Zoo @ only 9bucks. Baby went for interview
and he got the job. He is starting work on Friday.
Sad lah, haha. But baby says that i can always go Zoo find him.
I would be going to camp on Friday too. :D

Perhaps meeting baby,darling,2love next week.
Going for training tomorrow, meeting baby after training.xoxo

To my Dearest Baby!
Sorry for giving you attitude. I know my words always
offended you. Thanks for tolerating me. I know i have
to be understanding. Cause now i know, quitting is nvr easy.
Hope we never quarrel again, not forgetting you are working
on Friday. Dont forget me ok! Love you dearly.

To Dearest 2love. Thanks for being there too.
Thanks for wiping away my tears, and giving me support.
You always helped when we quarrelled.
Now i know i have to be understanding.
Now everything is back on track, hope you and Nelson would be
happy too. Remember, double dates soon. (L) you.

No comments: