Saturday, June 27, 2009



Just finished helping my baby to update his blog.
See i so good right, haha. Laughs D:
Currently at baby's house now.
Waiting for my king to wake up, he had slept for so long.
He told me he was very tired, he wana sleep longer.
Laugh, haha. Cause we ton yesterday :D

Went to Hilltop first, was there till 3am plus.
Saw Lihern there, chatted awhile. After that went to
Sunplaza. Slacked and talk cork over that, damn funny.
7plus, accompanied Cynthia to wait for cab. Walked to
Baby's house. Slept at his house.

School gonna starts on Monday. Really sucks siah.
Dont really feel like going back school and study.
It seems so lifeless and boring lei. I haven enjoy finish.
My holiday assignments are like rotting already.
Dont feel like doing :D Laughs.

Time check : 5.25 pm.
My dearest baby is still sleeping like a pig.
Hopefully he wake up soon, im so boring. Sighs.
Loveyou my dear. Muack. :D
Update soon,people please give me a tag.
Thanks pretty much :D

Thanks Cynthia and Jinghui for being there :D
Loveyou alotalot ! ♥♥

No comments: