Monday, July 21, 2008

Frankly , nothing can describe my feeling now.
Why i can console others but not myself?
Where is my friends when i need them the most ?
Instead i got neglected ? or( pangseh? )
Does you all really treat me as your friend ?
When you need me , come to me. Dont need me just
throw me aside. Im sorry , i dont need you this type
of friends. I seriously dont mind losing you all.
Do i really have friends? Sighs.

& baby , you seriously hurt me too. Your words really
hurts. It broke my dearest heart. You said you will be
there. But i no longer can sense that you are there for me.
Am I just important like you said ?
You explain everything to me , & I understand. So dont worry.
Im alright now. After posting , i felt much better.
Nevermind , now things are over. Forgive and Forget.

Tears are rolling on my cheeks. ):

Tomorrow not going for volleyball , going to S'pore discovery
center til 6 plus. AFter that should be meeting baby for dinner.
Now baby is busy w his stuffs. Be careful alright. ILOVEYOU!

No comments: