Friday, July 4, 2008

Went to schl , school were okays.
After school, meet baby. 5 plus , he accompanied
me go sunplaza to buy things and have late lunch.
Went back to schl to find teammates. (:

Tomorrow having training. Going to sentosa after
that. Hopefully can enjoy luhs. Takecare readers.
Please leave a tag behind (:

THURSDAY, 3rd Julyyyy.

We have our very last match on Thurs.
I can say all is we played very well. We won.
We were so close to National Top 8. So close.
No fate, we cant get in. Quite saddening.
We've walked so long , so far. We hold on to the
very end, holding all teammates together tightly.
To make all of us never fall , now we've fell.
I have learnt alot from other people. I pick up myself
fromwhere i fall and i wanna start all over agian.
We tried our very very best. Hais.
I regretted playing so badly for the last two match.
But no point regretting now. No use.

YONGEN.YVONNE.YINGTENG.YINGLING.
ESTHER.YINGYING.CHRISTINE (:(:

I will never forget you guys. Those memories i
will never ever forget. Hope there is still chance
the six of us can play together again. :D

No comments: