Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yesterday , meet baby. Went for late lunch ard 4 plus.
5 plus , baby accompanied me go find Yongen they all
den baby went off for his lion dance training. Went into
the pe room. Switch on the com , watch youtube.
Watch ghost video , Leen they all scream like siao. (:
7 plus , went to have dinner w Mr Gwee. Thanks for the treat.
9 plus bused home.

Today morning meet Yongen for breakfast. Went amiralty.
Finish eating den bused t schl. Training after that.
5 plus released , went to sunplaza. Bused home after that.

Yeah . the position we wanted t play , we need to get it ourselves.
depend on yourself . I will train hard.
Hope Someone* would not regret the choice he made.
Dont say . Hai , i should not have put this person in e team.

I swear I still love you like before.
I swear I will train hard.
I swear I will save money soon.

Baby , how long will we lasts ?
You never scold , you never yell at me in the past.
Does I still matters ? Am i still important t you?
Perhaps , all is my fault.
I still love you as before. <3>

No comments: