Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SUCK SUCK SUCK!
Flu, running nose, slight cough, slight fever and slight headache.
I can tell i am getting sick very soon. I had a very bad runny nose,
from morning till now never stops. So irriating, always have
to wipe w tissue paper. Duno how many packets gone already.


School okay lorh, felt restless, sleepy and tired during lessons.
School ended, had lunch den went to art room. Do mug, finally done.
Meanwhile, i kept wiping my nose. Kept coming down non stop. ><
5 plus finish, went to pe room to do Maths homework.
After completed, went to Sunplaza awhile den bused to Amiralty.
I reach there quite early, bobian. Do physics paper awhile.
Fetch my brother go home.


Hopefully tomorrow will recover.
Promise are'nt promise anymore. Your words are so hurting.
Things are different now. It is hard to change back.

No comments: