Sunday, September 14, 2008







Wth, school starting agian tomorrow. Weekends ended so fast.
I still haven sleep enough lahh, wake up so early just to prepare
for school. How boring can my life be ? Sighs.\
No more slacking from tomorrow onwards, my revision will start
tomorrow. I wanna do well in my studies, so in future will be a easy
task for me :D My new goal. Hopefully i can achieve that. (:(:
All i want is now, a infinity time in one day. So i can sleep as long as i want,
do what i want. But this will never never come true. Lol. Im so lame.

Woke up today, used com awhile. Bathed and went out. Went for a haircut
at marsiling den bused to Woodlands den trained to Sembawang.
Meet baby, he accompained me go collect back my phone. Awesome.
I finally got back my bloodly phone, i got it repair for e second time.
I think my phone got some sort of problem. Hopefully it never spoils again.
Slacked and walkwalk over at Orchard. People there was not as much.
5 plus reach Semb den bused to Amiralty to buy some stuffs. Went home
awhile den went out again. Played w candles at night, 8 plus went home.

Shall sleep early today, quite tired lahhhh. Remember to taggggg!
Everyone is e same , I hate everything. Everything sucks.
I hate my life.

Our 1 year and 1 month, seems very long to reach.
HAHAHHAHA.
Loveyou baby.

No comments: