Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tired tired tired !
Feeling damn tired this few days, perhaps not enough sleep.
Rushing homeworks and stuffs. Deadbeat ):
Finally things are completed, i shall sleep early tonight. YAY.


School was alright today, slept during maths lesson.
I promised wun happen again cause I wana pass my Maths.
Freaking tired todayyyy, hope that Holidays are here again.


After school, completed homework first den went off to find
baby. We'll be going to Orchard, Wisma Atria to repair my phone.
Friday den will be ready, guess will not be going on to Friday,
cause I have something on. Will redeem it soon (:
7 plus trained back, went to slack den 9pm went home.


Tomorrow having CCM agian, after that will be volleyabll training.
I guess tomorrow is a tiring day for me and baby. He'll be going
to gym w his friends. (: Post tomorrow (:

Tag tag tag.

No comments: