Sunday, July 5, 2009





Meet up with Cynthia at her house. 2plus trained to Smb.
Walked to 313, waited for Sihao den went to Sunplaza.
4plus, baby came. He looked frustrated and irritated.
He ignore me siah, fucking sad one lorh. So many unpleasant
things happening to him all at one time. So sorry baby D:
Accompanied baby go eat den went hilltop. 11pm trained home.


Baby, i will always be there for you whenever you want.
The moment i saw you teared, my heart sank.
I dunno what i can do to make you happy.
All i can do, is stay by you.
I will lend you my ears when you need to.
I will lend you my shoulders when you want to.
Share your troubles with me, i will solve it with you.
I will hold your hands with me, i will walk together with you.
You still have me, to accomapany you.
I just want you to be happy, thats all i want.
I love you dearly. Muacks. :D


PEOPLE TAG TAG TA G !



No comments: