Thursday, July 2, 2009


This post is dedicated to my dearest baby



As promised, this is for you baby.
I have so many things to say to you, but i just could'nt
say them all out infront of you when you asked me to.
Dunno why, i dont have the courage to say them out.
When i wanted to say them, i felt like crying. D:
I never thought we could patch back, cause you told me
you have no feelings for me already. Im surprised that
you asked for a patch. After patching, we might have
quarrels here and there. But i guess we are still ok now.
I really dont want quarrels over small stuffs with you again
Hope you would keep your words and promises :D
Hopefully we would stay likethis. I know you are trying
hard to make me happy, i can feel. Thanks for everything
baby. I really need you. Luckily i've got you back. I dont
wana lose you again. I already used to, the life with you.
I dont want anyone else, but you. You are the one for me.
I'l be there when you need me. Loving you always, muacks.

No comments: