Saturday, July 11, 2009



Whoa,it seems long since i last updated.
Sorry,i was so damn super lazy to blog and upload pictures.
School still sucks as usual,mostly was boring lessons.
Haha,would try to upload rest of the pictures soon :D

Today went school. Went to meet Baby after school.
It was raining luhs. Slept awhile at Baby's house.
Damn shag and tired, dunno why.
3plus, went for lunch den Baby's friend house.
10plus, bused home.

Time Check: 03.40 am.

Haven sleep yet, dunno whether should i wait for Baby?
Im hungry now lah. Dumbass.
Meeting Baby later :D I love you muack :x
Tag my blog!

For Cynthia & Jinghui

Jinghui, although no comment for you.
I blogged for you ok. Thanks for all your tags.
Haha, im sorry. I very lazy give comment. :D
Meet up very soon,missyou.
Seeyou soon my dear. Loveya always.

Cynthia, Thanks for being there.
You will always there to cheer me up,give me advices.
I appreciated alot ! :)
Seeyou soon too, Loveya always.

Baby, i love you very much too. Get enough
rest ok. You looked so weak now. Sighs.
Thanks for everything. Muack.




No comments: