Sunday, June 1, 2008

Have a super long sleep today , i woke up at 113o am.
Miracle , i seldom woke up so lateeee :D Morning
call Baby , asked him to wake up. Go bath and went out
to meet Baby . Went t Compass Point , had our lunch
at KFC . Shopped around den bused back to woodlands.
Reach Woodlands , dunno where t go. -.- , Baby den
decided to go Amiralty park . Went there to slacked.
Awhile den go t 7 -eleven buy drinks , walked to my house.
7 pm , went down to have dinner . Went to buy things den
Baby walked me home. So tiredddd ):

Tomorrow having Volleyball camp . 3 days 2 night.
Baby , remember to takecare of yourself when im
not around. I dont want t see you get injure agian
alright. Must takecare of yourself. Drink more water,
get more sleep. I will miss you badly. I will msg you
when i could at night. Dont break promise uhh .

Peeps , please tag when you visits my blog. Thanks.

No comments: