Sunday, June 8, 2008



Morning wake up , bathed den about 12 plus
went out. Bused to Woodlands den take 969
to Yishun. Take 811 to my gramdma house to
give my brother his things. After that , bused
to NorthPoint. Walked around den decided to
bused to Sembawang to eat MOS. Reach Semb ,
Mother called , asked to go causeway find her.
Trained there , Mummy gave us money for dinner
and for my haircut. Went to eat lunch at MOS first
den walked to Marsiling Station. Went to the
hairdressing salon , I like my hair now. :D
Bused back to Causeway , went walked around.
Sister want to go acrade , accompany her. See
how she plays. LMAO. Got two guys like keep
looking at us. Wth , so scary. Like keep following
us , we faster went down. Go buy sushi den bused home.
Tomorrow meeting Baby :D Going to watch Kung Fu
Panda at Vivo City. Aww , hope that it would be nice.

No comments: