Sunday, June 15, 2008

CHUAWEIBIN , ILOVEYOU !





Morning , went to find Baby. 2 plus went to school
for volleyball training. Omg , today super hot lahh.
Dunno school got what electricity shortage or whatever.
We have no fans or light , super hot and dark.
Cant stand it lahh , first time. Not use to it. ): Training
ended around 6 plus. Went for dinner , bused home
with Leen and Yingteng. Watched ' The water horse ' ,
damn touching lahh dey. Haha .

Friday , 13th June

Went out with my babes. Went to Yongen's house first.
Waited for YingYing and Esther to arrive. Den we trained
to Cityhall station , Suntec city. Suntec so big luhs , can get
lost there uh. Saw a unique shop which sells Europe gummies.
Went to buy to try :x 1oog for $3. Expensive siah. Okay lahh ,
not bad lorh. 5 plus , trained back to Sembawang. 6 plus reach
there , went to Binghua and XingYing's bbq. Lol , only have
three kinds of food. Chicken wings , hotdogs and Choco cake.
11pm , trained home with Esther. 1130pm, reach home.

Thursday , 12th June

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF.

I shall sing a birthday song for myself (:
Happy Birthday to you ,
Happy Birthday to you ,Happy Birthday to Huiyu ,
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu :x

Went to WildWildWet w my dearest baby.
After that , we went to catch the movie , Happening.
Quite a nice show lahh , I enjoyed okay.
I believe next year birthday would be more enjoyable.
Im now counting down to my baby 's birthday (:
Iloveyou , muackmuack. Thanks for everything.

Special thanks to ALL peeps who sends Birthday regards to me.
I appreciated. & Peeps who gave me presents , I<3U :D

No comments: