Sunday, June 29, 2008

Will be staying at home , I think. To complete those
bloodly homeworks. How i wish baby wil be here t
accompany me. He is so busy can. We only msg or
call each other. Few times a day. Felt so lonely and
neglected. Sighs. Baby , faster finish all your work ! ):
Someone make my day happier ?


Saturday , 28 June.

Meet Yongen, went to Sunplaza. Had our breakfirst.
Leen , Yvonne and Christine came. Went t schl.
Trained serving , 11 plus went up to hall.
Trained those basic stuffs. I want t win on next thurs.
My Goal (:


Friday , 27 June.

Went to school in the morning. 1130 , went to PHS.
Agianst Dunman , 2:1 . We lost. So disappointing.
Everyone was crying. Hai. Went back t schl t play
volleyball. 7 plus , went SunPlaza. Thanks Mr Gwee
for the nice treat ! (:

No comments: