Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HELLLLLLOOOOO !
Im back from the sec2 3days2night campppp.
I enjoyed myself pretty much. I didnt regret
going after all. The camp was awesome.
i never had camp like this before.
Instructors are cool , nice and full of humour.
You will never felt boring (:
High elemens was great, i tried one. I had a fear
of heigts. In the end, i tried of the element.
It was super scary lahhhh. I scared i might fall on top.
In the end, i came down safetly.
The campfire was fabulous.

Today reach school around 11 plus.
Went sp for lunch , meet baby after that.
4 plus went for dinner, he accompany me go
fetch my brother. Reach home ard 7 plus.

School tomorrow, tired ><
getting back report books.
CCM after school, boring.
Will b going to vb training after that.


Everything will starts to change as time goes by.

No comments: