Monday, August 11, 2008

Went out w baby today.
Saw poh and yongen thay all at causeway.
Went for our lunch den queued to buy ticket.
I can tell you, Singaporeans maybe enjoy watching
movie alot alot. The queue is very very long. (:
We watched ' Journey to the centre of the earth'.
Watched the second time, still okay lahhh.
Shopped around , trained to semb. Went to bi's house,
waited for him to bath finish while i use his comp.
Bused to amiralty, walked around the night market.
Lol, nothing one lea. Bused to marsiling to have my
dinner. Went to slacked and chatted w baby below my
house. Baby sent me home at 9pm.

Baby, everything will be alright.
You don't b too stress, dont think liao k.
See you likedat, my heart aches. & Im
also worry what will happen t you.
Dont worry too much. I will be there.
Iloveyou, muackkk <3

No comments: