Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WHAT DID I DO ?
I did lost the money , but you think i want one?
I just put it in my wallet, how i know it got lost?
You kept insists i spent it, you dont know the truth
you dont anyhow accuse people. If i spent it, i will
defitinely admit. But i didnt, you said, the money got
leg meh? How i know it got lost ? You blame everything
on my bloodly head. Cant you be more understanding?
Think of it im my shoe, how would you feel.
All you do is beat and scold.
Im already 14 years old. Not the once 3 year old kid.
I have the right t claim for my own freedom.
You can't control everything.

CHANGE MY LIFE PLEASEEEEEEEEE.

Thanks for being there,
you say if i go on friday, you would go too.
Really hope you never lie again.
Will you?


The wound in my heart is deep enough,
stop adding salt into it.
Mend my heart.

No comments: