Monday, August 18, 2008

I never thought you would do this.
I never , never. Cause i know you would
never never treat me this way.
but you proved me wrong.

I didnt say i wana quarrel .
I didnt say i want t cover my friend.
I didnt say i'll chose a friend over you.
I dddnt say you was at fault too.

Offline, w/o telling me. When i called you and ask,
you ask you dont feel like using anymore.
I messaged you, you never reply.
I called you, you didnt bother t pick up.
It seems im longer impt.

I always thought you are the one whom i can go to,
and to rely on. But now i no longer dare to go
you. I felt you treat me like a stranger.

After that incident, i realised how much you have
changed. You will never never dont answer my call,
you will never never reply my msg. You will never
nver talk to me in that manner. But now? What happen?
You say you will treat me well, dont let anyone bullys me.
Things are starting to change. From bad to worst.
Is it the rough time of our realtionship? I guess this
would test on our relationship. See how strong is our
relationship. BAby, you really hurt me badly this time.

Will you still be the one for me?
Is my presence stills impt?
You still love me as much as b4?

Can everything change back to the past.?

No comments: