Monday, May 26, 2008

HAPPY 9TH MONTHS , BABYYYY.

Sorry , i was not with you that time ):
Unfortunately , My karimun trip is on the 24th to the 26th
of May. I cant celebrate with Baby. Sorry bi. I Love Youuu

Finally Im back from Karimun. Three days 2 night ,
it was to say a enjoyable one. Exclude those unhappy things.
Many things happened. All unpleasant one. One thing Im
proud of myself was I climbed up to the Summit of the mountain.
It was a long journey , some of the paths and roads are slippery
due to raining. Walking down and across was hard. You may fall
down or fall down the slope anytime if you were not careful.
We spent quite a long time there .

It was a nice experience, I have learnt alot of things from this trip.
Although it was very tired , we still try put best to focus.
The three days just passs so quicklyyy.

Arrives at Harbourfront Cruise Centre at 8 plus. Meet baby.
Bused to Woodlands to have dnner. 10 plus reach home.
Baby , thanks for your chocolate.
Thanks for fetching me.
Thanks for sending me home.
Thanks for helping me to take the things.
Haha , I just love you. (:

No comments: