Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A tired , super tired day for me. My eyes are
like closing real soon. >< Now waiting for Bibi to
reach home. Cause ' he accompanied me go home.
I surely would have to wait for him de righttt.
He treat me so nice, i surely treat him nice toooo.

I spent the most time in school today. Got held up
by Karimun briefing and Speech and Drama Course.
Went for Speech and Drama course , it was the last
lesson. & I did enjoyed. Classmates were v funny.
End around 4pm den went for Karimun briefing.
About 6.30pm den dismissed. So late ):

Tomorrow having Science Enrichment. Hope it will be
fun and enjoyable. After that , i shall go for volleyball
training. Exams are over , Holidays are coming.
My Timetable are full of activities. Omg , i cant even rest.
I wish i could sleep 24 hours per day , w/o people disturbing
me from my sleep. Let me sleep till i happy :D Impossibe.
My wishful thinking anyway. Volleyball National Championship
is coming real soon. JULYYY. Only left one month to train hard.

Sorry Bibi , sorry for letting you wait so long. I bet you 've never
wait for someone so long before in your life. Sorry . I know it will
be bored. But you just kept waiting for me. You also didnt blame
me at all. I really felt touched larhh. HAHA. Thanks bi.

I really hope that the briefing on Friday will be early. No dragging.
I want to spend my day with bi , enjoying myself on the last day
before i headed to Karimun. I want to enjoy to the maxxxxx.

Haha . I miss Bi's voice. His cute voice. (: I love him.

No comments: