Thursday, May 8, 2008

It was a super super boring day for me can,
Lesson were so boring , felt so sleepy in class.
I wanted t sleep but i forced myself not t.
I just lay on the table and look at the teacher.
Fucking tired can. Luckily schl ended fast :D

After schl , stayed in schl awhile.
Cant contact Mr Loke den went off t canberra park.
Played and slacked awhile. Chatted with friends too.
Bused home ard 4plus , reach home about 5 plus.

Ate dinner , going t watch television soon ;
Finally i forget about the unhappy things ,
i want t start afresh. I would let things be
the way they are now. I want be happy throughout
all my life. This is the life i always wanted.

Thanks teammates for accompanying today.
It just feel good being with you all.
Haha , I <3 you all :D

Baby , when i needed someone. I hope you will be thr.
I felt so left out , so lonely , so empty.
I need you. ILOVEYOU <3 ;

No comments: