Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A tiring day for me .
Morning wake up , prepared and go to school.
Called Bibi to wake up. He so lazyyy , so long
den wake up. His voice v cute. I love him larh.

School were okays , checking for Mid-year results.
Having drama lessons after school today , lasted abt
1 and a half hour. After that , went for Karimun briefing.
Went for training afer that . Training were alright. I dont
like t take weights larhhhh . My hand so piannn. ):
Tomorrow is the last day for Speeech and drama course.
So nice , den i can accompany my bibi more le :D
Later he say i neglect him :x HAHA .

Tomorrow will be having the sexuality course for the girls
for the first half of the day den followed by the boys.
Hope it will be interesting .

Meeting Bibi tomorrow , I miss him like hell. ILOVEYOU!

No comments: