Wednesday, May 7, 2008

School were alright. Finally understand
some math questions. Cool. Later i gona
do my math homework seriously. I bet :D

After schl , meet baby. Bused t Amiralty.
It was raining , lols. Walked in t rain.
went t KFC for lunch den went t find a place
t sit. Watch television in bi's phone.
6.20 den walked t fetch my brother.
Took bus home :D

I bet tml is a boring day. Im wondering how it
will be like tml's day. So sian , so sian.
Nevermind , life is too short t be unhappy.
I really dunno what i really wanted.
I hate myself so much.
When im down , who can i go to ?
It is so hard t express and say it out.
I dunno what t start with. Seriously.


I told myself not t care , im trying hard now.
it is so difficult you know ,
I think im losing the will t live.
Living in the world , seems like a burden t everybody.

No comments: