Thursday, May 15, 2008

School were okays ehs. Only manage t got
back 3 papers. English , Science & Chinese.
English , failed. Mother tongue and science passed.
I bet my math gona failed. Disappointed in my
science results. HAHA. Forget it.

School finished at 12 plus. So early :D
Went t changed into jersey den went for lunch.
Went t look for Mr gwee for my Science paper.
2.oopm went for karimum briefing.
Volleyball training after that.
Kinda of boring , ended at 645.
Coach fetch me , leen and yingteng back home :D
Thanks ! [:

During vb training , have some talk with th Sec 1s.
Hope that everything we said , you will put in
your heart and will remember it. No point , wasting
time for this type of things in future. Hope things
would turn better soon. Takecare.

Tomorrow meeting bibi. He accompany me go take
back my phone. HAHA. Ilovehim. I miss my phone]:

No comments: