Wednesday, May 28, 2008



Went out with Baby today . We meet at causeway
and have our lunch there. We went to interchange
to see where we can go. At last , we decided to take
bus 161 to Hougang. Reach there , went to Hougang
Point. Shopped around , went for our dinner. 6 plus ,
bused back to Woodlands, went to Amiralty to make
my contact len. Walked around the Pasam Malam.
Went home after that , Baby sent me home :D

Tomorrow is having training. Awww , Im so tired.
When will I be having my break. Hais , no choice.
Hopefully i can enjoy tomorrow's training. Meeting
Leen for breakfast tomorrow.

Baby , i enjoyed being with you . You never fail to
make enjoy with you everytime. Thanks. We'll have
so many things to share and to talk about. Next time ,
you have things , just tell me. I swear I'll be your listening
ear. I'll be there for you always. But Im sorry , if I cant do
any help. My shoulder will always be there for you.
Must remember what I've told you just now. You've to pay
a price before you could get what you really wanted. Now suffer,
better then suffer later. At least you suffer now , later you will be
able to enjoy. I'll be there for you always , Baby. I<3U

No comments: