Sunday, May 18, 2008

So cool [: No school tomorrow , i shall stay at home.
Bibi will be outside doing his stuffs , i guess he will
not reach home so early. But hopefully , he can finish
early den go home pei me , Ha ha. :D

Today woke up , msged Bibi den ate breakfast.
1 plus , meet up with Bibi at Sembawang. He pei-ed
me t go eat lunch at 313. After eating , leen called me
t go t Chong Pang t meet her t buy those things needed
for Karimun. Bought finish all the stuffs , walked t Yishun
MRT with Bibi. Took so long den decided t go t Bugis .
Reached there , went t Bugis Street. Searching for a
shirt which i wanted t buy long time ago. Bibi , so good.
He bought it for me. He dont want let me pay myself. :x

After that , shopped ard Bugis Junction awhile den bused
home. Wanted t ate dinner at Causeway's Foodcourt , but
no space sit den decided t go t the coffeeshop nearby my house.
Bibi accompanied me walked home.

Bibi , tomorrow must careful uh. Dont hurt yourself agian.
Takecare of yourself when i not with you. Drink more
water and eat more. I wait for you tomorrow :D

No comments: