Saturday, May 3, 2008

Meet up with bi den went t have lunch.
Wanted t pei bi go buy handphone de,
the shop closed alr. Lol.
7 plus bused back to Woodlands , fcuk t feeling.
So exhausted , giddy , headache and fever.
Bi asked Qihua t buy a panadol for me. Thanks(:
Somehow , something spoilt my mood. Nb.

Somehow , I realise there's no one i can go to.
You're the one who i think im closest
with , whom i thought i could rely on you.
Baby , i hope you will be there or me ):

I cried all the time , sometimes even cried t sleep.
My tears are dropping , my blood are dripping.
I know crying would not do any help , but at least
i felt much more better. Cause , no one will be there
t wipe away all my tears.
& BABY , i know you didnt mean it. I didnt blame you afterall.

& Girl , I cant stop you from msg-ing him.
You want to , kindly dont let me see it okay.
Think in my shoes , dont spoilt my mood for the day.
I promise I would hate you more & more each day.
Trust me , I will. Dont believe , try me.
Everyone have their own patience.

No comments: