Saturday, May 17, 2008

So fed up larh , Ass one sio.
Type finished my post , wanted t publish post,
in the end all disappeared. I need t retype agian.
So lazy t retype all agian , bobian. Cause i too bored le.

In the morning , Bibi morning call-ed me up.
I felt so sleeply larh , forced myself t get up.
Bathed den prepared t go out. Meet up with
Yongen first , took e same bus. Reached Semb ,
meet up with Christine and Yvonne. Went for
breakfast together , den headed to school after that.

Reach schl , played volleyball awhile. Done some physical
excerises den training started as usual. Trained those usual
stuffs. Ended around 4 pm plus , went to Sunplaza for lunch.
Decided with teammates to go to Yongen's place. Slacked til
7 pm plus. Christine accompanied me take bus go home
although her house is only two bus stops from Yongen's place.
Ha ha , Thanks alot. I appreciated it. [: Hee.

Reached home , felt super boring can. There is nothing i can do
but t miss bibi. Hee. Bibi , faster finish den come back pei me.
Im rotting till death. Remember when you are outside ,
takecare of yourself , be careful. Dont hurt yourself. Drink lots
of water and remember t eat [: & Lastly remember all the promises.
But you broke one of it today , so disappointing. Hope you will kept
to all the promise you made, i know its hard. Is the heart that counts.
Think about it in my shoe. Super Super Super BORED.
I miss you bi . How i wish i can turn the time forward ]:

Thanks to TANLIHERN [: We chatted in msn.
At least , not that bored anymore.
We chatted about almost everything.
She going out soon , leaving me alone t wait for bi ]:
OKOK (:

No comments: